You’re probably all wondering why I have a post going live on a Monday but this is going to be the day I upload when I do collaborations, today’s collaboration is with the gorgeous Laura aka autumns mummy. If you haven’t checked her out before I will leave her links at the end. Don’t forget to check out Laura’s beauty blogger tag. I asked Laura if she’d like to do this tag after seeing zombiegodess beauty do this tag on her page. I’ve answered my 25 questions then I will make up my 25 questions and tag 3 bloggers below.
So let’s begin…
1.What are your top 3 make-up staples that you always have to wear?
Mascara, Concealer and lip balm of some sort.
2. What is your favourite drugstore brand?
It’s a toss up between soap&glory and Rimmel, I love both brands for different things. I love base products from Rimmel and my eyebrows, eyeliner and mascara from soap&glory.
3. Smoky eyes or a strong lip?
Smoky eye and a nude lip.
4. What is your skincare routine?
I’m in the process of trying lots of new things, but I always use my cleanse and polish, then moisturize and use toner.
5. What is your best make-up tip?
Always eyes before face.
6. What is your favourite lip shade to wear?
Nude, but a brownish nude.
7. First make-up item you ever bought?
Gosh, I dread to think… maybe a mascara of some sort.
8. What brands do you trust to last a long day out & about?
9. Do you save or splurge when it comes to beauty brands?
I like to save and then splurge on lots of make up all in one time.
10. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It’s naturally straight and I hate it, wish it was curly.
11. What is your natural hair colour?
My hair is light brown, I’ve never dyed it before.
12. Do you dye your hair? Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
No I haven’t before.
13. How often do you wash your hair?
Daily and yes I know I shouldn’t but its a bad habit I can’t stop now.
14. How often do you change your nail polish?
I can’t have painted nails for work so I just uses a nail protecting varnish which is completely clear.
15. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I always paint my toe nails, I feel very bare without polish on them, I like to wear a lot of open toed shoes so it’s kind of an essential to wear nail polish.
16. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
For work I take about 15 minutes because it’s always very plain and natural, on the weekends it takes me about 45 minutes because I like to try a little harder and theres alot more steps within my routine, and for nights out an hour and a half ish. It all depends on what kind of look I’m going for and how detailed my eye make up is.
17. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
EYES!! Always eyes…
18. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
When I go out clubbing, they are a must have.
19. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No, I work in a nursery, I come home with paint and gloop on my face so really no point.
20. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No. there’s no point,I like to do my makeup at least one of the two days on the weekend, because it’s the only time I get to go all out.
21. Will you leave the house without makeup?
YES, of course. I only really do my make up if I have lots of planned activity or if I’m going for a meal etc…
22. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not often enough, every 2-3 weeks, I know how gross. Who has the time…
23. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, By list I have 3 lists…
24. How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted to base my blog and instagram around beauty, so I just used my name and added beauty on the end.
25. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I have a cannon powershot but I take the majority of photos on my Iphone 6 Plus.
MY 25 QUESTIONS:
1. What product could you not live without?
2. Do you wear make up everyday?
3. What’s your favourite make up brand?
4. Drugstore or highend?
5. What’s your go to foundation?
6. What skin type do you have?
7. Concealer or foundation?
8. Do you use a eye primer? If so which one?
9. Do you like to wear bold eyes or lips?
10. How often do you buy new make up?
11. What colour lipstick is your go too?
12. Do you follow make up trends?
13. Are you a lover of body contouring?
14. Does make up give you more confidence?
15. Do you own lots of make up or enough to last?
16. What is your favourite highend brand?
17. What is your favourite drugstore brand?
18. Can you freehand a eyeliner flick?
19. Do you wear fake eyelashes? How often?
20. What do you use to take your blog photo?
21. What colour nail varnish do you have on right now?
22. Which season do you enjoy creating make up looks for?
23. Are there any make up brands you dislike?
24. How much is too much when buying a new make up product?
25. Have you done a blog on your daily make up routine? (Tag here)
WHO IM TAGGING:
Tilly at http://lifeastillyrose.co.uk/
Charlie at http://www.charlieswonderland.co.uk/
Katie at http://www.essentiallyenglish.me/
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my beauty blogger tag, if you do this tag, leave links in the comments below as I’d love to see your answers too. Thank you for reading.
Love Chels x
20% off at coconut lane using code Chelseasbeauty20