Being a beauty blogger and make up lover means I am on the look out for new products all the time, reading blogs and watching videos and about products means I have forever got a wishlish. Since my last post about my make up wishlist of course the list has grown and changed as I cross off products I’ve purchased, I have added a lot more products to the list lately and thought I would share with you all, I would love to see your opinions of products I mention if you own or have tried them.
MY WISHLIST PICKS:
- Laura Mercier invisible setting powder – £29
- Charlotte Tilbury filmstar bronze and glow – £49
- Too Faced sweet peach eyeshadow palette – £39
- The Balm Mary lou luminzer highlighter – £20
- Benefit hoola bronzer – £24.50
- Nars creamy concealer – £20
- Urban Decay naked 3 eyeshadow palette – £39.50
- Charlotte Tilbury super cindy lipstick – £23
- MAC Strobe cream – £25
what’s on top of your make up wish list?
Have you used any of the products I have mentioned?
Love Chels x